We are looking for a new Key Account Manager to join our team in Stockholm Sweden.
You work in the field to develop the customer relationships assigned to you. With your active approach, you ensure them, as well as new customers, a first-class experience with us. Service spirit is built into you. In addition, we value commercial or technical education as well as work experience in IT business, preferably with mobile and / or network solutions. You perform your diverse tasks both independently and in cooperation with the rest of the sales team and other experts in our company.
We stand out from our competitors with first-class service and expertise, which is why we expect you to have excellent interaction skills and a customer-oriented and positive service attitude. We require all our employees to have the desire and enthusiasm to constantly develop themselves.
Your responsibilities are:
- Proactive communication with customers assigned to you as their trusted advisor
- Creating strong relationships with new customers
- Strong expertise in the products and manufacturers represented by Signal Partners, including our own service production
- Ensuring a first-class customer experience to our customers
- Continuous self-development and monitoring of the industry
- Close cooperation with the entire sales team, product team and marketing, in Sweden and in Finland
We expect you to have:
- Good communication and collaboration skills, both in speech and in writing
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- Systematic approach and responsible grip of ongoing tasks
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, projects, and customer requests simultaneously
- IT and numerical skills
- Courage to suggest development ideas, if necessary
- Knowledge of data networks and / or mobile terminals, our vendors we proudly represent are for instance: Cisco, Honeywell, Zebra, SOTI, JLT and Getac
We offer a position in a top company in the industry:
- Working opportunity with leading customers in their field
- Products and services offered by TOP Vendors, as well as our own best in class service production
- Independent and responsible key role in a growing company
- Outstanding team with a positive and active attitude
- Location Stockholm Sweden
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Tony Serko, +46 727 441180, [email protected].
Take next steps towards your new career!
Send your application and CV as soon as possible to [email protected]. We will begin interviews as soon as suitable individuals apply for the position.
Signal Partners is one of the leading Enterprise Mobility solution providers in Nordics. We specialize in network designs, deployments and ruggedized mobility. Our technology and service solutions help you mobilize your business and holistically manage your IT infrastructure. Our professional service team is dedicated to improve productivity and operational efficiency for our customers in business critical environments from large scale of customers in various verticals.